Well-Being Counseling is owned and operated by Melanie Olson.
Melanie is a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) who has worked in the field of mental health since 2000.
Melanie is a Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider (CMHIMP). She has studied and practiced integrative, complimentary and holistic health approaches for over 20 years and is committed to serving people in a way that promotes and facilitates transformation and positive, life long change.
Melanie is a Certified Personal Trainer through American Council on Exercise (ACE)
Melanie is a Registered Hatha Yoga Teacher (RYT 200) since 2010
The foundation of Melanie's philosophy is a genuine honor and respect for diversity on all levels of the human experience. Each person is honored for their individual uniqueness, needs, desires and lifestyle.
The opportunity for healing and growth is offered in a safe, supportive, non-judgmental environment.
Services to be Offered by Melanie include:
- Total Well-Being Counseling utilizing a range of integrative counseling modalities with adults of all ages.
- Movement therapy - "Walk and Talk" etc.
- Relaxation and Stress Reduction Techniques
- Guided Imagery/Visualization
- Yoga - Registered Yoga Teacher trained in Hatha Yoga
- Personal Training - Certified ACE Personal Trainer
- Integrative/Holistic Nutrition Education
Revitalize and improve the quality of relationships - identify and resolve repeated cycles, communicate more effectively, develop conflict resolution skills, etc.